DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An application session for those applying for jobs with the 2020 Census will be held Wednesday in Dayton.
The session takes place at The Job Center on 1111 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton, Ohio 45422 from 11 am to 3 pm. Jobs can range from $18.50-$20.50 per hour, according to the Census bureau.
For more information on Census jobs, click here or call 1-855-JOB-2020.
- Body found behind Springfield hotel identified
- Mother facing multiple charges after 16-year-old weighs in at 26 pounds
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus
- Firefighting plane crashes in Australia, killing 3 Americans
- K-9 bites cow, South Carolina deputy tases K-9, cow kicks deputy