DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An application session for those applying for jobs with the 2020 Census will be held Wednesday in Dayton.
The session takes place at The Job Center on 1111 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton, Ohio 45422 from 11 am to 3 pm. Jobs can range from $18.50-$20.50 per hour, according to the Census bureau.
For more information on Census jobs, click here or call 1-855-JOB-2020.
- Springfield school district to stagger return to in-person classes
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Prayer vigil held for COVID-19 patients in Fairborn
- Applications available for Preble County CARES Act funding
- Springfield’s ‘Holiday in the City’ event canceled for 2020