MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Fuyao plant in Moraine held a celebration Wednesday night with area leaders to honor filmmakers Julia Reichert and Steve Bognar.
Earlier this month, they brought home their first Academy Award for Best Documentary – Feature. The pair highlighted the Fuyao plant in “American Factory,” which tells the tale of American and Chinese cultures inside the former GM facility.
“American Factory” is still available to watch on Netflix.
- Shenise Turner-Sloss kicks off campaign for Dayton City Commission
- Miami Valley Military History Museum hosts event to raise awareness of potential move
- Englewood Lee’s Famous Recipe restaurant first in Miami Valley to test new AI technology at the drive-thru
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday: 1,774 new cases, 54 deaths
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends