CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Evan Hellwig will become the inaugural dean of the newly formed School of Allied Health at Cedarville University, effective July 1.
Hellwig is currently the chair of the department of kinesiology and allied health.
The school will include the recently Higher Learning Commission-approved Master of Athletic Training program and the physician assistant program.
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- One person shot near Grandview Medical Center
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax