CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – High school students who are thinking of attending Cedarville can now take advantage of virtual campus visits as the campus remains shut down due to the pandemic.
“We anticipated welcoming over 3,000 guests to campus this year in March and April,” said Dr. Scott Van Loo, vice president for enrollment. “To still provide information for students and families, we’ve launched the live virtual visit. Our hope is that we will capture the interest of students, and they will return to campus for an in-person visit in the near future.”
Virtual visits are offered Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 10:30 a.m. and can be scheduled at this website.
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice