DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Carroll High School is holding a blood drive in its gym Thursday between 4 pm and 8 pm.
The drive is open to Carroll students, staff and parents first, then to the community. You must be 16 years of age or more to donate.
Organizers said donating blood is considered essential but many recent drives at schools and churches have been cancelled, decreasing the available blood supply for people who need it.
Everyone in attendance, donors and volunteers alike, will need to wear a mask and temperatures will be taken before donating.
If you are interested in donating, please email Laura Wright at email@example.com or create an account at donortime.com. Donors will receive a free t-shirt.
- ‘I honestly teared up’: Man finds massive 9 carat diamond at Arkansas park
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Greenville pastor skydives to raise money for Type 1 diabetes
- 1st deadly grizzly attack recorded in nation’s largest park
- Dayton restaurant, bar support extending alcohol sale curfew