DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Matt Miller, the owner of Carl’s Body Shop in Dayton, hosted a graduation ceremony in his backyard for local seniors in May – now he’s doing it for 230 more students from 19 different schools.
The graduation is Sunday, June 7, from 10 a.m. to noon.
The event is takin place at Miller Farm, where he custom-made a stage and Prime Time Party rental donated tables and chairs.
The 26-acre farm has space enough for social distancing.
Miller said the community has supported his business for years and he loves giving back.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- CDC updates website, says ‘growing evidence’ coronavirus spreads through the air
- Ohio hoping to recruit veterans to work the polls this November
- Springfield bar cited for violating state’s alcohol curfew
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Haunted house still moving forward after ODH announces Halloween guidelines