DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A car hit a utility pole and landed in an embankment on Salem Avenue at Manhattan Avenue.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS no one was injured.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story as it develops.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Payne Recreation Center to open gym, will resume aerobics classes