DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A car crashed into a Dayton Power and Light pole on North Gettysburg Avenue and James H. McGee Boulevard.
Crews arrived to find that the car had gone over an embankment and caught fire. DP&L was called to the scene to repair the pole.
2 NEWS is working to find out more and will update this story as information becomes available.
- UD students, faculty reflect on Ginsburg’s legacy on campus
- Annual “Call to Duty” ride honors fallen Dayton Detective Jorge DelRio
- Springfield bar cited for violating state’s alcohol curfew
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia