MIAMI COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A car was struck by a train in Staunton Township in Miami County Thursday morning.
Miami County dispatchers told 2 NEWS the crash happened just before 5 a.m. on West Rusk Road. The Troy Fire Department is handling the scene.
Dispatchers did not release any information about how many people were in the car or if anyone was injured.
2 NEWS has a crew on the way to the scene and will keep you updated on this developing story when more infomration is available.
- Two people injured in shooting at Two-Bob’s Inn
- UD students organize Dayton Independent Film Festival, highlight local filmmakers and stories of resilience
- Trump supporters parade around Dayton
- Breezy, warm and humid today, turning colder Monday with rain chances
- Ohio pro-choice and pro-life advocates gear up for possible challenges to Roe vs. Wade