DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Dayton business is left with a big cleanup project after a car crashed into their building Tuesday afternoon.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened just before 5:30 pm at 14 Karat Gold CDs and Tapes, located at 4180 West Hillcrest Avenue.
One person was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries. Officials could not immediately say what may have caused the crash.
No further details are available at this time.
- Land of Illusion publishes open letter after drowning, accusations of lax regulations
- Returning to the workplace? How to navigate the anxiety-inducing transition
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 495 new cases, 9 hospitalizations
- Fauci says US headed in ‘wrong direction’ on coronavirus
- Sparked by pandemic fallout, homeschooling surges across US