SHELBY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Ohio State Highway Patrol responded to a crash involving a car into a creek in Shelby County early Monday morning.
Troopers arrived at the scene on State Route 29, south of Wells Road in Van Buren Township shortly before 6 am to find a vehicle into a creek.
There were no injuries reported in the crash and no roads were blocked as a result.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Lindsey Graham says Trump should attend Biden’s inauguration
- Kettering Health Network provides tips to prevent falling injuries during winter
- Montgomery County announces 2021 dog licenses are now on sale
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell testify on COVID-19 relief needs