GERMANTOWN, Ohio (WDTN) – The man killed after crashing his car into a creek in Germantown has been identified.
The Montgomery County Coroner has identified him as Thomas Hickey, 67, of Germantown.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened near the 500 block of Cherry Street around 9 pm.
Officials could not immediately say what caused the accident.
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- 2 Champaign County residents arrested on federal charges related to involvement at Capitol riot
- Hundreds gather in Dayton’s Wright-Dunbar neighborhood to march on MLK Day
- Leaders young and old say Dr. King’s message resonates today
- Humans now being legally composted in Washington