DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews responded to reports of a car that crashed into a church Wednesday evening.
It happened just after 6:45 pm in the area of West Third Street and Hollencamp Avenue.
It is unclear at this time how badly the driver was injured or if the building suffered significant structural damage.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Bouncer discusses life four months after Oregon District shooting
- Police investigating after armed robbery at Dayton Family Dollar
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump