DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A car accident Thursday night led to power outages for over 2,000 DP&L customers in Dayton.
A spokesperson for DP&L tells 2 NEWS that the crash caused downed power lines, which in turn caused the interruption to service.
They could not immediately say how quickly power will be restored, but DP&L’s outage map lists the estimated restoration time as midnight.
As of 10:30 pm, over 2,030 customers had lost power.
Check your outage status below:
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong Rhode Island address, flooding the basement
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine