DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Police Department got a call after midnight on Sunday about a car colliding with a pole on West Hillcrest Avenue, trapping an occupant when it fell.
According to authorities, when they arrived on the scene the car was abandoned even though the call that came in reported a female passenger being trapped.
This accident is still under investigation and 2 NEWS will update that story as it develops.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal
- Protest in downtown Columbus broken up after demonstrators breach Ohio Statehouse