(WDTN) – Wednesday, Chipotle officially launched the 2020 Chipotle Challenger series, and the celebrity lineup includes Obi Toppin, former Dayton Flyer.
The online esports tournament – which officially kicks off on Sept. 17 with a Trios Fortnite challenge – gives fans 13 and older the opportunity to face-off against gaming stars, athletes, musicians and more for a chance to win up to $30,000 and a year of free Chipotle.
In addition to Obi, the lineup of celebrity participants includes soccer phenom Christian Pulisic, hoopster Josh Hart, top hoops draft picks Cole Anthony and Tre Jones and DJ Deacon Phillippe.
Fans can register to compete and learn more about the Chipotle Challenger Series here.
- Wright State University students providing COVID-19 contact tracing support to local health departments
- Northridge Local Schools to stay remote for remainder of semester
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back