DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Buckeye Vodka said it is teaming up with two Dayton based companies to give back to frontline workers.
The Ohio-made premium vodka company said in a release it has partnered with MiracleCorp and Dayton Freight to make up to $50,000 of hand sanitizer to donate. Donations will be given to hospitals, food banks, and first responders across the state, including Cleveland Clinic and Homefull.
Buckeye Vodka and MiracleCorp, a Premium Pet Product manufacturer, said it will make the hand sanitizer in accordance with the specifications of the W.HO. and F.D.A. Dayton Freight will then transport the product.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- US lawmakers worry about child abuse during pandemic, push for more funding to help
- Universal takes first steps reviving Orlando theme park biz
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings
- US senators: Can colleges reopen safely?