Temperatures will still be nicely above average today. Normal high is 71. Winds will become gusty again this afternoon. On Monday, we will see falling temperatures with a chance of showers and gusty winds due to a couple of cold fronts that will march across the Ohio Valley.
TODAY: Breezy, warm and humid. Highs around 80
TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy and mild. Low 64
MONDAY: Chance of showers, isolated storm. Breezy and turning colder. High of 72 and falling in the afternoon.
Temperatures will be getting cooler as the week progresses. Highs on Friday will barely make 60.
- Second Lady Karen Pence makes campaign stop in Tipp City
- Greenville student’s stolen bike replaced by donation from school resource officer
- These 5 states are most at risk of election-time violence from militias, report finds
- Miami Valley officials address cybersecurity concerns, say votes cast are safe
- NFL, NFLPA are reviewing the Raiders’ recent COVID-19 issues