BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – A group of “Breakfast Santas” surprised two waitresses in Beavercreek with a big tip just in time for the holidays.
A group of 16 diners went out to breakfast at Bob Evans Friday morning, and each placed $100 in a bag.
After the meal was covered, the leftover cash was given to their two waitresses as a tip, totaling about $1,400.
The two women, who are single mothers, also shared the tip with their co-worker who prepared all the food for the group.
The organization says they chose the restaurant because the area was hit hard by the Memorial Day tornadoes.
- April 2 is World Autism Awareness Day
- El Meson temporarily shuts down as state unemployment numbers rise
- Community supports local hospitals with food donations
- Dems call on Trump administration to open ACA enrollment
- Tipp City PD brings smiles to kids with ‘Books and Badges’