BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – A group of “Breakfast Santas” surprised two waitresses in Beavercreek with a big tip just in time for the holidays.
A group of 16 diners went out to breakfast at Bob Evans Friday morning, and each placed $100 in a bag.
After the meal was covered, the leftover cash was given to their two waitresses as a tip, totaling about $1,400.
The two women, who are single mothers, also shared the tip with their co-worker who prepared all the food for the group.
The organization says they chose the restaurant because the area was hit hard by the Memorial Day tornadoes.
- Cincinnati Reds will not require fans to be vaccinated to attend games
- OVI Task Force to hold sobriety checkpoint in Trotwood
- Biden on Afghanistan: ‘Time to end America’s longest war’
- With 100 days to go, Tokyo scrambles to stage pandemic Olympics
- Texas students punished over ‘slave trade’ on Snapchat