CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – An unsuspecting waitress at the Cracker Barrel in Centerville received a surprise gift from a group of diners on Thursday.
A group of 11 customers, who refer to themselves as Breakfast Santas, gathered at the restaurant and presented their server with an unexpected tip of $1,000.
Just last week, the group left a $1,400 tip for their servers at the Bob Evans in Beavercreek.
- Dayton Airport announces new nonstop flight to Orlando
- UD Arena to host ‘The Basketball Tournament’ Championship Weekend
- Minnesota ex-police officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 2,216 new cases reported
- Cincinnati Reds will not require fans to be vaccinated to attend games