TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – Students in Trotwood were the recipients of book bags filled with school supplies Monday, thanks to a collaboration between faith and business partners.
The book bags were delivered at 1:30 pm Monday at the Mother Brunner Catholic School in Trotwood, chock-full of grade-specific and teacher-specific school supplies.
“It’s amazing to have our faith and business partners join in and to help the students of Trotwood-Madison City School District and their families feel prepared to start off this school year with all the necessities that the teachers require, assembled in book bags and ready to go,” Trotwood Mayor Mary A. McDonald said.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice