TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – Students in Trotwood were the recipients of book bags filled with school supplies Monday, thanks to a collaboration between faith and business partners.
The book bags were delivered at 1:30 pm Monday at the Mother Brunner Catholic School in Trotwood, chock-full of grade-specific and teacher-specific school supplies.
“It’s amazing to have our faith and business partners join in and to help the students of Trotwood-Madison City School District and their families feel prepared to start off this school year with all the necessities that the teachers require, assembled in book bags and ready to go,” Trotwood Mayor Mary A. McDonald said.
- Trapped paraglider rescued from power lines near California airport
- Over 5 million kids water bottles recalled over choking hazard
- Woman struck, killed by Mardi Gras parade float in New Orleans
- Court affirms alleged Islamic State recruiter’s conviction
- Border patrol SWAT teams to help ICE track down undocumented immigrants