MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – Miamisburg homes affected by a water main break that happened on Thursday will remain under a boil advisory until early Saturday morning, at least.
A water main break in the Sherwood Forest subdivision left many without water or with low water pressure for several hours. Water service has since been restored, but a boil advisory was issued immediately after for the homes that were impacted.
Residents should boil any water used for cooking, drinking, and oral hygiene.
Citizens with questions are encouraged to call the Public Works Hotline at 937-847-6454.
- Peaceful protest planned for Huber Heights shopping center
- Dayton VA Medical Center returns to full patient capacity
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported