SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – The body that was found behind a Springfield hotel earlier in January has been identified.
According to the Clark County Coroner’s Office, the body of 41-year-old Joshua Blanton, of Mechanicsburg, was found behind the Townhouse Motor Lodge on Jan. 13.
Authorities say police responded to the 2800 block of East Main Street shortly after 3:45 pm on Jan. 13. Officers could not immediately say whether the incident was considered suspicious.
- Troopers urge caution in work zones after recent crashes
- Annual Day of Caring pancake breakfasts spur volunteer efforts
- New Orion roller coaster gets first test runs at Kings Island
- Police investigating attempted armed robbery at Taco Bell
- Newman confirms he suffered head injury in Daytona 500 crash