BLUE ASH, Ohio (WDTN) – The Blue Ash Farmers Market will reopen Wednesday, May 27, with a few tweaks to existing rules to ensure vendor and patron safety.
Along with standard CDC guidelines, like social distancing, not gathering and self-quarantine for those who have a fever – the market is also asking that:
- To refrain from touching any products, allow vendors to select and bag it instead.
- Discontinue the use of reusable bags and materials, only plastic bags should be accepted at this time.
- Wear a cloth face covering per CDC guidelines.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Miami Valley football coaches hopeful for games after OHSAA reveals plan