BLUE ASH, Ohio (WDTN) – The Blue Ash Farmers Market will reopen Wednesday, May 27, with a few tweaks to existing rules to ensure vendor and patron safety.
Along with standard CDC guidelines, like social distancing, not gathering and self-quarantine for those who have a fever – the market is also asking that:
- To refrain from touching any products, allow vendors to select and bag it instead.
- Discontinue the use of reusable bags and materials, only plastic bags should be accepted at this time.
- Wear a cloth face covering per CDC guidelines.
- LIVE: President Trump arrives in Ohio, heads to Circleville rally
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Fountain damaged after someone dumps dish soap into it
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal