DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton VA campus held a drive-by birthday parade for resident Edgar Moorman, who turned 101 years old on Monday.
Moorman lives at the Community Living Center and is a World War II vet who returned to the Miami Valley where he raised a family of 12 kids, who organized the nine car, drive-by parade.
His family says they wanted to do something special for him, since no visitors are allowed at the nursing home due to the pandemic.
- It’s here! WDTN debuts new look, new technology
- 2 semis crash, I-70 WB closed in Preble County
- The Clark County Fair back after a year off due to the pandemic
- Alabama governor on rise in COVID-19 cases: ‘It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated’
- Newlyweds who required wedding guests to be vaccinated got to ask Biden question at Ohio town hall