CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Bill’s Donut Shop is set to reopen Sunday, May 3, at 3 p.m. with a few precautions put in place.
Customers are being asked to wear a mask at all times and the shop is only offering carry-out orders for the time being.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal
- Ohio child care facilities to soon reopen
- 103-year-old nursing home resident beats COVID-19, celebrates with a beer