BELLBROOK, Ohio (WDTN) – The City of Bellbrook submitted a video to a HGTV contest to win a “Hometown Takeover,” the city announced.
Bellbrook and the Bellbrook Sugarcreek Chamber of Commerce, submitted the video submission for a chance to be featured on the HGTV show that is searching for a town of less than 40,000 to renovate its downtown. The idea to submit the video was brought up at a city meeting and was well received, the city said.
Cory Weaver produced the video at no charge. It included a mix of community members and leaders along with a lot of shots of city landscapes and buildings. Bellbrook underwent formal revitalization efforts in 2018.
- Peaceful protest planned for Huber Heights shopping center
- Dayton VA Medical Center returns to full patient capacity
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported