A weak front will bring in lower humidity levels later today. Temperatures will still be running above average in the mid 80s.
TODAY: Partly sunny, and warm. High 85
TONIGHT: Clear and cool. Low 58
SUNDAY: Sunny and less humid. High 80
The heat builds before TS Cristobal pushes into the Midwest. Highs will peak around 90 degrees on Tuesday. Cristobal will bring in gusty winds and chances for showers and storms on Wednesday.
- Is it already too late to mail in your 2020 Election ballot?
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- Accident involving truck, semi on I-75 N near Stanley Ave.
- Democrats stump for Biden during virtual conferences in Ohio