A cold front will press through the Miami Valley this morning. This is producing a narrow line of showers and storms. After the front passes, sunshine will return to the area for the afternoon.
TODAY: AM showers and storms, turning less humid with increasing PM sunshine. Highs around 80
TONIGHT: Clear skies and less humid. Low 57
MONDAY: Lots of sunshine and cooler. High 76
Dry weather and comfortable temperatures through Wednesday. Thursday we may see some unsettled weather due to Sally.
- Ohio hospitals ‘stressed to the extreme,’ Thanksgiving impact still unknown
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 8,921 new cases, 82 additional deaths
- ‘The Voice Holiday Celebration’ rings in the season on WDTN
- Rapper G Herbo charged in $1M identity theft case, accused of buying puppies, private flights