BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – The owner of Sew What has been working with volunteers to sew thousands of masks since April.
They have been selling masks every Thursday at garage sale-like events and are donating extra masks to hospitals in need.
The masks are sold each Thursday and cost $5 each. You can stop by between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. at 1829 Edith Marie Drive in Beavercreek.
- Inauguration prop bets: How long will Biden’s address last?
- New COVID variant in California tied to multiple outbreaks
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Wilberforce University among HBCU’s to receive loan forgiveness from Congress
- Jalen Crutcher named Atlantic 10 Player of the Week