BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – The owner of Sew What has been working with volunteers to sew thousands of masks since April.
They have been selling masks every Thursday at garage sale-like events and are donating extra masks to hospitals in need.
The masks are sold each Thursday and cost $5 each. You can stop by between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. at 1829 Edith Marie Drive in Beavercreek.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,117 new cases, 40 additional deaths
- Coldwater duo arrested on drugs, paraphernalia charges
- Reds vs. Pirates weekend games postponed due to player’s positive COVID-19 test
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?