BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – The owner of Sew What has been working with volunteers to sew thousands of masks since April.
They have been selling masks every Thursday at garage sale-like events and are donating extra masks to hospitals in need.
The masks are sold each Thursday and cost $5 each. You can stop by between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. at 1829 Edith Marie Drive in Beavercreek.
- Americans seek more swimming medals on Day 3 of Tokyo Games
- Health leaders speculate how to get unvaccinated residents to change their mind
- Here’s how team of refugee athletes made it to Olympics
- Jamaican gymnast competes for 11 seconds, fulfills the dream of a lifetime
- NBC: 17 million in US saw opening of Tokyo Olympics