WAYNE COUNTY, Ind. (WDTN) – A Wayne County, Indiana, judge has denied prosecutors’ request to increase bail for the Preble County truck driver charged with reckless homicide after a deadly crash back in July.
Corey Withrow is currently being held in Preble County Jail.
Withrow was involved in a deadly semi crash on I-70 in Indiana that resulted in the death of four children.
His trial is scheduled for November 16.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: 1,022 new cases, 28 additional deaths
- Sgt. Push Up’s Children’s Book
- National Cheeseburger Day at Jimmie’s Ladder 11
- Buck’s Giannis wins second consecutive MVP award, per reports
- Woman told officer ‘ I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase