DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An 11-year-old that was last seen May 1 has been found safe.
Police and Miami Valley Crime Stoppers said Thursday they were looking for an 11-year-old boy who has been missing since May 1.
Crime Stoppers told 2 NEWS Dominic Lane walked away from his group home in the 700 block of Superior Avenue in Dayton on May 1 and has been reported missing. Detectives said Lane has not seen his biological family in a few years and does not have any family in the area. Lane’s legal guardian is Butler County Children Services.
Miami Valley Crime Stoppers said Friday Lane He had been taken in by a person while he was trying to make money doing yard work and had been staying with them for the past two weeks. Media reports of the missing youth alerted them to his status and he was turned over to authorities. I can’t thank you enough for the help. Who knows how long he would have remained missing without the story being run. I really didn’t have any leads to go on. Again, I send you all the gratitude I can & have a great weekend!
- Breast evaluation center to open in Troy
- Tuesday last day to request absentee ballots in Montgomery County
- ‘Out on the town’: 200-pound tortoise back home after escaping Alabama pen
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs
- Man charged in 2-month-old daughter’s death left trail of destruction