DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Aullwood is now open to everyone beginning Friday, July 17. Visitors can enter through the farm entrance at 9101 Frederick Pike. The Marie S. Aull Education Center and its parking lot at 1000 Aullwood Road remain closed, however, all trails are accessible from the farm.
Aullwood said all native animals as well as the Nature Store and Gift Shop have relocated to the farm. Two miles of new trails have been added and Aullwood said Bluebirds, Indigo buntings, red-winged black birds, and flocks of Goldfinches can be seen along these new trails. Farm officials said they have even spotted Wild turkey and Northern bobwhite.
Aullwood offers new extended summer hours to allow everyone to enjoy our facility and property during longer daylight hours. The new hours are 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- Florida parents sue over mask mandate for students
- Citywide curfew set in Philadelphia after protests over police killing
- Zeta: Storm surge and flooding in Gulf Shores