MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – Three people were killed in a crash involving a semi-truck in the southbound lanes on I-75 in Moraine Friday night, the Montgomery County Coroner confirmed.
The accident happened near Mile Marker 48, south of Dryden Road. All lanes of traffic were shut down for several hours while police investigated and crews cleared the scene.
It is unknown wheather any other injuries were reported in this crash.
The cause of the crash is unclear at this time.
- Employees safely evacuated after fire at business on Needmore Avenue
- 1 hospitalized after car flips over on US-35 near South Smithville Road
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- Man found unresponsive, injured on side of road in Harrison Township
- 2 women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store in Tennessee