MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – Three people were killed in a crash involving a semi-truck in the southbound lanes on I-75 in Moraine Friday night, the Montgomery County Coroner confirmed.
The accident happened near Mile Marker 48, south of Dryden Road. All lanes of traffic were shut down for several hours while police investigated and crews cleared the scene.
It is unknown wheather any other injuries were reported in this crash.
The cause of the crash is unclear at this time.
- Community supports local hospitals with food donations
- Dems call on Trump administration to open ACA enrollment
- Tipp City PD brings smiles to kids with ‘Books and Badges’
- New Carlisle man describes living in Italy through coronavirus pandemic
- 2020 presidential campaign continues, even during COVID-19 pandemic