DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating an armed robbery at North Main Street Food Mart in Dayton.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened at the store located at 1413 North Main Street just before 7 p.m., when a suspect entered the business with a gun and demanded money.
It is unclear at this time how much cash the suspect got away with, or if anyone was injured.
Anyone with information should contact Dayton Police.
- The Clark County Fair back after a year off due to the pandemic
- Alabama governor on rise in COVID-19 cases: ‘It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated’
- Newlyweds who required wedding guests to be vaccinated got to ask Biden question at Ohio town hall
- 8 pythons captured and removed from Oregon park
- ‘Beyond persuasion’: Most unvaccinated Americans likely won’t get shots, poll finds