HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are looking for a suspect after an armed robbery was reported at a Marathon gas station in Harrison Township early Wednesday morning, according to authorities.
A male suspect walked into the Marathon in the 3900 block of N. Main Street shortly after 7 am with a handgun and robbed it, demanding money. According to the police report, the suspect took at least $500 from the register.
The suspect is described as a black man, approximately 6′ tall, medium build, wearing all black and a red mask partially covering his face.
No injuries have been reported as a result of the incident. There is no description of a possible vehicle.
Police called in a K9 to help track the suspect, however the track was terminated in the 200 block of Northwood Avenue.
- Food pantries, organizations try to keep up with increasing need around holidays
- OSU game against Illinois Saturday canceled due to COVID-19 test results
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- With God’s Grace Free Grocery Store to open Dec. 17, volunteers needed