DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating reports of an armed robbery at a Dayton Dollar General store Tuesday evening.
Regional dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened just before 7 pm at the store located at 2312 North Main Street.
The suspect, believed to be between 18 and 20 years old, fled the scene, but it is unclear whether they ran away on foot or drove off in a vehicle.
Police say a handgun was shown during the incident.
They got away with around $120.
No one was injured.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Swim clubs, public pools prepare to reopen
- Centerville gym one of first in Miami Valley to reopen
- CrossFit gym opens early for Memorial Day workout honoring fallen heroes
- Centerville holds virtual Memorial Day ceremony
- Gold Star families honor the fallen during modified Memorial Day ceremonies