DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An investigation is underway after an armed robbery at a Dayton Dollar General store.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened at the store located at 2312 North Main Street just before 5:45 pm when two masked men entered the business.
While officials originally believed the suspects involved attempted to fire shots at a cashier, police later confirmed that no actual shots had been fired.
Customers were inside the store at the time, but no injuries were reported.
The suspects ran from the scene with an unknown amount of cash.
- Two officers hit by car during protest in New York
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- ‘It’s the right thing to do’: People out cleaning up streets after weekend protests
- City of Springfield to hold virtual meeting June 2
- Officer shot in the head in Las Vegas on life support