DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An investigation is underway after an armed robbery at a Dayton Dollar General store.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened at the store located at 2312 North Main Street just before 5:45 pm when two masked men entered the business.
While officials originally believed the suspects involved attempted to fire shots at a cashier, police later confirmed that no actual shots had been fired.
Customers were inside the store at the time, but no injuries were reported.
The suspects ran from the scene with an unknown amount of cash.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop