DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Sinclair College hosted their “We the Fathers of Montgomery County” event on Friday, giving dads an opportunity to spend time with their kids.
Families enjoyed live music and a fashion show from Clothes that Work.
“It’s all about helping community fathers become better fathers, giving them extra resources, and also celebrating the fathers that are doing a good job. Some are struggling coming out of incarceration or other things like that, and it’s about helping them try to catch up with the others,” said Mike Newsom, Fatherhood Coordinator of Montgomery County.
This was the event’s fifth year.
- Three people killed in I-75 crash identified by Coroner’s Office
- WATCH LIVE: Nevada Democratic Caucus 2020
- Soak up the sun this weekend, clouds and rain return next week
- NTSB: Fuel issues led to plane crash in Washington Twp.
- Teens asking for change at vigil of Dayton student-athlete killed in shooting