DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Dayton International Airport (DAY) announced Tuesday that a new weekly nonstop flight with American Airlines will soon be added, connecting the Gem City with Miami, Florida (MIA).
The new addition to its departure schedule will start Nov. 7 and operate through April 3, 2021.
“For more than 80 years, American Airlines has helped connect Dayton to the world. We are extremely excited about American’s decision to bring additional service to Dayton. Our passengers and our community will benefit from the convenience of this new nonstop flight to Miami, and just in time to take a break from the winter chill of Ohio,” said Gil Turner, Director of Aviation for the City of Dayton.
For more information on safety measures implemented at the Dayton International Airport please visit its website.
- Federal order requires face masks for travelers; Dayton International Airport already has policy in place
- Premier Health vaccine clinic at UD Arena moves indoors
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump