BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – The Beavercreek Aldi store, damaged during the Memorial Day tornadoes, will reopen on Thursday, August 15.
Aldi officials say they are focused on supporting the Dayton community and is grateful for their employees’ help in cleaning up the damages.
The company donated over 700 disaster relief food boxes to The Dayton Foodbank and gave $10,000 to the American Red Cross.
The store is located at 2451 Lakeview Drive in Beavercreek.
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Dayton man part of 1st private space crew paying $55M each to fly to station
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’
- Texas 7-Eleven becomes ultimate gamer’s paradise