A cool front will stall out across the Miami Valley today, while moisture from remnants of Delta pass to our south. This squeeze play will bring in chances for a few showers to the Miami Valley through this evening.
TODAY: Areas of morning fog. A few showers. High 75
TONIGHT: Areas of fog developing. Mostly cloudy and mild. Low 58
MONDAY: Morning fog. Mostly cloudy and mild with scattered showers and isolated storms mainly in the afternoon. High 77
Dry weather for mid week and a slight chance of showers on Thursday. Much cooler air for Friday and Saturday with highs only in the 50s.
- Clifton Mill starts season Nov. 27 with updated coronavirus precautions
- Get paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Ghislaine Maxwell in COVID quarantine after prison staffer gets virus
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released