A few showers are possible, especially this morning. Expect some dry hours today, even though we will have generally cloudy skies today. A sagging cold front will bring in higher chances of rain tonight and Monday. Some areas will pick up over an inch of rain by Monday night.
TODAY: Mostly cloudy, breezy, a few light showers. High 62
TONIGHT: Showers likely. Low 48
MONDAY: Rain, heavy at times. Much cooler. High 56
Warming up this week back to near 80 by Thursday. Still some low chances of rain Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Vice President Pence rallies in Cincinnati as the fight for battleground Ohio intensifies
- Miami Valley hospitals have enough beds, PPE to handle rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Dayton LGBTQ leaders, faith experts react to Pope Francis’ remarks on same-sex civil unions
- EO Burgers closes permanently after moving locations in January