A great summer weekend with lots of sunshine and very warm temperatures. Next chance of rain will be on Monday.
TODAY: Mostly sunny and very warm. High near 90
TONIGHT: Mainly clear and mild. Low 66
SUNDAY: Partly sunny and & hot. High 92
Chance of showers and storms Monday and Tuesday. Highs will mainly be in the mid 80s and overnight lows around 65.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- House fire on North Barron Street in Eaton
- Centerville City Schools plans to bring students back for second quarter
- Autumn, a season of change and falling temperatures