CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – There are now 40 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported at St. Leonard Living Community, according to Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County.
The cases include 25 among residents and 15 among employees.
Public Health says they are working with the facility to complete contact tracing and provide additional testing.
- Two Ohio men charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Wright State students could participate in campus security force with new program
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- New Whiskey distilled and sold in Dayton