MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County said Monday they have contacted 32 people connected to a large party in Miamisburg attended by at least one person confirmed to have had COVID-19.
The 32 individuals are under quarantine and as of Monday, Public Health officials say there have been no other known positive cases.
The health department has names of nine other people from the party but have been unable to reach them.
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill