DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Three people were injured after a car crashed into a Dayton house early Tuesday morning, according to authorities.
The crash happened at around 2:45 am Tuesday on Gramont Ave. in Dayton. When crews arrived, one person was trapped inside the car. Two others were able to get out of the car.
All three occupants of the car were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Police are still investigating the cause of the crash.
- Dayton protestors react to officer’s indictment in Breonna Taylor case
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Driver strikes multiple parked vehicles on South Gettysburg Avenue
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 9 municipalities, townships in Montgomery County to receive CARES Act funding