DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Blues Festival has officially been canceled for 2020.
City officials made the announcement Monday, saying that the event originally set for July 12 at Levitt Pavilion will not be rescheduled.
No immediate announcement was made regarding the Dayton Funk and Reggae Festivals, with city officials simply saying “watch for updates.”
- Swim club sees slight increase in membership as more new families join
- Dixon breaks through at Indy with victory in GP
- Harvick wins at Indy again
- Inaugural Wright Dunbar Day celebrates Paul Laurence Dunbar’s birthday and historic district
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Clark County crash