NEW BREMEN, Ohio (WDTN) – Bremenfest has been canceled for 2020 due to concerns surrounding COVID-19.
“After considering all the rules and regulations that will play a part in this event, our committee has decided that for the health and safety of our community, it would be in the best interest to cancel. This was a very difficult decision and we hope everyone understands,” organizers said in a Facebook post earlier this month.
The Bremenfest Committee has reached out to the 2020 Pumpkinfest committee to offer assistance with their event, if they are able to have one.
- ‘We just need to be us’: Browns ready for Sunday matchup against Kansas City
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store
- Girl Scout cookie season is continuing with safety measures for COVID-19
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration