NEW BREMEN, Ohio (WDTN) – Bremenfest has been canceled for 2020 due to concerns surrounding COVID-19.
“After considering all the rules and regulations that will play a part in this event, our committee has decided that for the health and safety of our community, it would be in the best interest to cancel. This was a very difficult decision and we hope everyone understands,” organizers said in a Facebook post earlier this month.
The Bremenfest Committee has reached out to the 2020 Pumpkinfest committee to offer assistance with their event, if they are able to have one.
- Students return to UD campus for first time since March
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season