CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Health officials on Monday confirmed to 2 NEWS that 14 residents of Oakwood Village have tested positive for COVID-19.
The Clark County Combined Health District says in addition to those cases, seven staff members have tested positive as well. 20 staff members are now in quarantine and are either asymptomatic or a close contact of a known positive case.
The facility has reached out to the Ohio Department of Health to fill those positions in order to ensure they have enough staff members on hand to care for their residents.
- Dayton Fire Lieutenant named Ohio Fire Service Instructor of the Year
- Three people taken to hospital after crash
- Dayton firefighter honored with Community Service Award
- Tickets for the Polar Express go on sale next week
- Baldwin County Coroner: 2 confirmed dead after Hurricane Sally